domingo, 8 de marzo de 2020

Daily Routine

I am  waking up during the week at am every day ather bathing and having braaktast careals with milk then I wear the uniform and leave the house last, brushing my teeth and take mytirst class at then at 10 i go to recess i go to lunch break and i go back to clasing and the i go home witch my cousin walking downtown and evergone goes home afterwards as i eat and go to waking doing my howework there and finally back to home i accommodate my things for the next day i dringing a cup of coffe with milk or milkail go to batheing since i m back a litle drty from earth sfter revisding cchecking my schedule as of usual and then i pray some prayer and I persist then cheeking my phone to see what`s new cind finally i go to bect putting my alarm for the neot day back to the routine daily.
Resultado de imagen para rutina diaria

1 comentario: